Get personalized solutions to low energy, loss of concentration, poor memory, and sleep from certified online neurologist
Online health and medical questions are answered by qualified, experienced, and certified online neurologists and nutritionists. It is your opportunity to get a top-quality Online Neurological, Medical and any other health consultation (health or medical advice) from the very comfort of your home or office itself.
You don’t have to ignore or accept that you just have to live with these types of symptoms. There are always solutions or means to improve! We are relentless about getting to the root cause of symptoms, finding the connections, using cutting-edge science, and not just masking them.
Online Neurologist Consultation From Anywhere In The United States
We provide online consultation to patients by phone and Skype, so that people worldwide can benefit. As a new patient, your treatment is broken into three phases:
- The Initial Consult
- The Case Review
- Ongoing Treatment
Each stage is described in more details below.
STEP 1: INITIAL CONSULT
During this 30-45-minute phone/Skype video appointment, we will interview you to determine which lab tests to order for your Case Review, based on your chief complaints and your history.
This appointment has two purposes:
- To get acquainted and make sure that we are a good “fit” and we can work together to bet to the bottom of your health issues.
- Assure that we have all of the information needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of many of the factors affecting your health.
The Initial consult is designed to save money and time in the long-term by performing the appropriate diagnostic testing and evaluation before treatment begins. A cornerstone of our approach is “test, don’t guess.” Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome.
The exact lab testing ordered after the Initial Consult depends on your individual circumstances, but may include:
- A comprehensive blood chemistry panelThis is the single most efficient, effective and affordable tool for quickly evaluating your health. It screens for a broad range of conditions, including several types of anemia; gut, viral and bacterial infections; insulin resistance and hypoglycemia; liver and kidney issues; and thyroid and adrenal problems. It offers important clues for how to structure and focus your treatment to get the best results. And it provides a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to objectively track the progress of your treatment over time.
- Advanced stool testing This screens for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, intestinal inflammation, dysbiosis an d a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Urine organic acids testingThis screens for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, fungal overgrowth, problems metabolizing fat or carbohydrate, B-vitamin status, methylation issues, detoxification capacity, oxidative stress, and neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Urine/Saliva hormone testing This screens for adrenal and sex hormone status.
- Mercury and heavy metals testing
- Genetic testing
Our Case Manager will then provide you with the Case Review health history paperwork to complete. This paperwork includes:
- A detailed health and medical history questionnaire
- A survey of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A diet survey and questionnaire
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
Once we’ve received your lab results and completed the Case Review paperwork, you will move on to Step 2: The Case Review Consultation. This typically occurs between 15 and 30 days after the Initial Consultation, because some of the labs we use take up to 4 weeks to deliver the results to us after receiving your sample.
STEP TWO: THE CASE REVIEW
The Case Review serves several purposes. It enables a more accurate estimate of how long your treatment program will last, what it will include and how much it will cost. It gives you the chance to ask any questions you may have about your condition and what you should expect. And it provides an opportunity for us to get to know each other better and solidify a long-term relationship.
The Case Review is a 75-minute, Skype/iPhone or in-person appointment. We will review the results from the labs that were ordered along with your completed forms, medical history, diet and supplement survey, and relevant prior lab work. Then I will create a Report of Findings, which is broken into three parts:
- A summary of the underlying patterns that are contributing to your symptoms.
- An outline of the suggested treatment plan, including dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations.
- Recommendations for further testing (this will typically be minimal).
During your consultation, we’ll present the Report of Findings as well as your treatment plan. We will also review all of your test results with you, discuss the results, and answer any questions you have about the findings or the treatment plan.
STEP THREE: ONGOING TREATMENT
Once the Case Review is complete, we suggest that you have follow-up appointments on a regular basis for the first 4-6 months of your treatment plan. From there, the frequency of your follow-up appointments will depend upon the severity of your condition as well as your response to the treatment.
You may schedule follow-up appointments in person in our office, or have them on the phone or via Skype/iPhone video.
$49. Includes the 30-45-minute phone/Skype appointment, and Case Review preparation.
$350. Includes the Report of Findings and a 75-minute in-person consultation with both Dr. Davis and Julie. We ask that this is paid at the end of the Initial Consult.
The fee for laboratory tests can sometimes be expensive. Recommended tests will be discussed, and you will have the opportunity to confirm or delay certain tests.
The fee for supplements that are prescribed as part of your treatment plan varies widely depending on the requirements of care. As always, you will be fully informed about the recommended supplements.
Follow-up appointments with the online neurologist and nutritionist are (30 minutes) and we have block plans available to save you time and money. These appointments can be either in-person or by phone or Skype/FaceTime.